Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapter 18, 21, 23
- Minimum of 3 scholarly sources (in addition to the textbook). The sources associated with each topic selection below can be used as part of the 3 scholarly sources.
The purposes of each case study assignment include the following:
- To hone your abilities to research using scholarly sources
- To advance critical thinking and writing skills
- To compile a response to the prompts provided
- To explore a historical topic and make connections to change over time
Who is A Progressive?
Review the following site:
Then, address the following:
- According to Roosevelt, what are the characteristics of a progressive?
- Explain and give examples of the characteristics of “anti-progressives.”
- Trace what types of activities “anti-progressives” engaged in?
- Analyze the goals of progressivism.
- Explain what areas of society progressives addressed?
- Analyze the progressive achievements Roosevelt highlights in his speech?
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 3-4 pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page
- In-text citations that correspond with your end references