TOPIC: VARIABLES AND OPERATIONAL DEFINITIONS
IN THIS DISCUSSION:
- State your Research Topic, Objective/Purpose and Research Question(s).
- List and label the variables, including independent, dependent, intervening, or moderating.
- Explain the relationships among the variables.
- What is the purpose of operationalizing variables?
- How would you operationalize the variables in your research question(s)? You can mention more than one possible option for these, as there can be different ways of operationalizing the same variables.
- Develop a set of hypotheses (null and alternative) from your identified variables that address your identified research question(s)
Research Topic: How air pollution affects the health of humans.
The purpose of this study is to determine and research on the harm of air pollution towards human health.