Pretend you are a hospital counselor in a meeting with the administration. A presentation is given concerning how there seems to be a high-stress level at the hospital that is negatively affecting many employees’ health. You have been asked to create a poster that can be placed in various places around the hospital that will offer tips on stress, lifestyle, and overall health.
- Create a poster using Adobe Sparks, S’more, PPT, concept map or Word Document and include your name, class title, name of the assignment & date at the beginning of the assignment. It is required that you select a different format than used in the Week 4 Assignment; point loss will occur if you use the same format.
- Name at least 3 ways that stress can help to motivate someone to change their behavior.
- Give at least 3 stress reduction techniques.
- List at least 3 ways to achieve a healthy lifestyle.
- Offer at least 3 biological consequences of stress, emotion, and cognitive outlook on overall health.
- Include at least 3 ways the hospital can help to motivate employees to pursue a healthier lifestyle.
- Add at least 4 pictures (illustrations/charts/graphics or videos) and give a caption to indicate one of the requirements for this assignment.
- Add at least 4 scholarly references in APA format (NOTE: With only a few exceptions, .com, .org, .gov, and .edu websites and others found by “Googling” are not considered scholarly sources because they are not peer-reviewed). Use the APUS Library to find academic/scholarly sources.
Use as many pages as needed to meet these requirements.