I need support with this Engineering question so I can learn better.
Review the article attached – ContentServer, which focuses on attribution theory and how it influences the implementation of innovation technologies.Two types of employee attributions are noted in the article (intentionality and deceptive intentionality), please review these concepts and answer the following questions:
Question 1) Provide a high-level overview/ summary of the case study
Question 2) Note how constructive intentionality impacts innovation implementations
Question 3) Find another article that adds to the overall findings of the case and note how attribution-based perspective enhances successful innovation implementations.Please be explicit and detailed in answering this question.
- Google for scholarly research. Google Scholar is also a great source for research.Please be sure that journal articles are peer-reviewed and are published within the last five years.
- Attached the Review Article – ContentServer,
- Se Yeon Choi, Goo Hyeok Chung, & Jin Nam Choi. (2019). Why are we having this innovation? Employee attributions of innovation and implementation behavior. Social Behavior & Personality: An International Journal, 47(7), 1–13. https://doi.org/10.2224/sbp.8124 http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=shib&db=pbh&AN=137631636&site=eds-live&custid=s8501869&groupid=main&profile=eds_new
- Textbook powerpoint attached for reference – Bratton_PPT03(1), Bratton_PPT04(1)
- The paper should meet the following requirements:
- 5 pages in length (not including title page, Abstract, Conclusion and references)
- APA guidelines must be followed, APA Format 7th ed.The paper must include a cover page, an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- A minimum of five peer-reviewed journal articles.
- The writing should be clear and concise.Headings should be used to transition thoughts.
- NO PLAGIARISM