I don’t understand this Economics question and need help to study.
PLZ write a 1000words review essay addressing: Charles Lindblom. “The Market as Prison.” The Journal of Politics 44(2): Pages 324-336.
PLZ follow the instruction below carefully.
The purpose of this assignment is to give you the opportunity to write a short review essay. A review essay is
a form of academic appraisal or criticism in which the contribution of a book, article, scholar or some other
piece of work is described and analyzed based on its content, place in an intellectual debate, and overall
Elements and issues to consider
In your review essay, you should consider the following issues.
1. Briefly summarize the key ideas and arguments of the scholar/article.
2. Think about the contribution of the argument to the academic literature.
3. Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the scholar’s/article’s argument.
4. Consider who might disagree with the argument being made.
5. Is the argument relevant to any contemporary issues or events?
6. Are there any issues left outstanding that still need to be resolved? If so, what are these?