Python/IT: Steganography – Multi-Variate Encoding
The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate steganographic encryption using Python.
- Locate and obtain the collaged photo from Topic 6.
- Encrypt the simple text message “Gotcha!” into the photo.
- Use the completed collage photo from Topic 6.
- Generate a secret text message.
- Use Python to create and implement a steganography algorithm that will embed the message within the collage photo.
- Within the same code, prompt the user to encode or decode the steganography algorithm and provide the decode functionality to match.
Submit the following in compressed, zip file format:
- Your Python program. naming convention is: firstInitial+lastName+Stego.py. Example: dharalson Stegi.py
- At least one screen capture demonstrating that your program was functional.
- ZIP file naming convention is: firstInitial+lastName+stego.zip