Proposal Due: You have worked through the process of putting together your persuasive researched proposal addressing a business problem. You saw an example with how graphics can sometimes convey information more effectively than words. You have reviewed comments from your instructor, and have taken your ideas through several stages.
The proposal must be no fewer than 2,500 words, no more than 3,000. The word count includes all components. The purpose of establishing a word count is to ensure the topic chosen is neither too big nor too small. Also, writing within parameters is a common requirement in business communications.
The problem or issue need not be enormous.
For the researched proposal, you will identify a problem or issue in your present or past workplace. The Assignment objective is to propose a solution to the problem or issue, and to present that solution to a decision-maker or group of decision-makers who can implement the recommendation. You will support your proposal with research.
Over the course of the term, you will develop a concrete, practical solution to the problem that can be implemented. Reference sources will be included that explain the problem, issue, and/or support the solution.
The proposal must be between 2,500 to 3,000 words using APA format for your citations and references. The proposal itself should be single spaced with double spacing between paragraphs. The word count includes all components. The purpose of establishing a word count is to ensure the topic chosen is neither too big nor too small. Also, writing within parameters is a common requirement in business communications.
• Cover page or letter, depending upon the audience, which explains the attached proposal
• Table of contents
• Executive summary as introduction summarizing the content — uses subheadings to break up text and separate sections
• Statement and general analysis of the problem using research
• Assessment of the problem from various stakeholders’ viewpoints
• Includes a minimum of one original graphic
• Conclusion stated as a recommendation for implementation of the solution
• End matter includes reference page and any other data suitable for this section of the report
• Provide at least five cited sources, one of which is from a peer-reviewed journal and no more than two personal interviews and the paper contains no more than 15 percent direct quotes
• Use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
You will use the attached word document to finish this project as it is your rough draft. Refer to the guidelines and grading rubric to ensure you maintain a passing grade.