I need support with this Computer Science question so I can learn better.
please answer this assignment paper on Organizational leadership and Decision Making in APA format with minimum 5 references.
Required Textbooks: ( I DONT HAVE THE TEXTBOOK)
Bratton, J. (2020). Organizational Leadership 1st ed.. Sage Publishing, Thousand Oaks, CA.ISBN: ISBN-13: 978-1526460127
This week’s journal article focuses on attribution theory and how it influences the implementation of innovation technologies. Two types of employee attributions are noted in the article (intentionality and deceptive intentionality), please review these concepts and answer the following questions:
- Provide a high-level overview/ summary of the case study
- Note how constructive intentionality impacts innovation implementations
- Find another article that adds to the overall findings of the case and note how attribution-based perspective enhances successful innovation implementations. Please be explicit and detailed in answering this question.
Google Scholar is also a great source for research. Please be sure that journal articles are peer-reviewed and are published within the last five years.
The paper should meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 pages in length (not including title page or references)
- APA guidelines must be followed. The paper must include a cover page, an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- A minimum of five peer-reviewed journal articles.
The writing should be clear and concise. Headings should be used to transition thoughts. Don’t forget that the grade also includes the quality of writing.
- Chapter 3 & 4 in the text
- Se Yeon Choi, Goo Hyeok Chung, & Jin Nam Choi. (2019). Why are we having this innovation? Employee attributions of innovation and implementation behavior. Social Behavior & Personality: An International Journal, 47(7), 1–13. https://doi.org/10.2224/sbp.8124 http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=shib&db=pbh&AN=137631636&site=eds-live&custid=s8501869&groupid=main&profile=eds_new
Chapter 3 & 4 Journal articles
- Journal Article 3.1: Lucas, J.W. and Baxter, A.R. (2012) ‘Power, influence, and diversity in organizations’, The ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, 639(1): 49–70.
- Journal Article 3.2: Martinez, A.D., Kane, R.E., Ferris, G.R. and Brooks, C.D. (2012) ‘Power in leader–follower work relationships’, Journal of Leadership & Organizational Studies, 19(2): 142–151.
- Journal Article 4.1: Petty, M.M., Beadles, N.A., Chapman, D.F., Lowery, C.M. and Connell, D.W. (1995) ‘Relationships between organizational culture and organizational performance,’ Psychological Reports, 76(2): 483–492.
- Journal Article 4.2: Bonavia, T. (2006) ‘Preliminary organizational culture scale focused on artifacts’, Psychological Reports, 99(3): 671–674.
- Journal Article 4.3: Walker, R.C. and Aritz, J. (2015) ‘Women doing leadership: leadership styles and organizational culture,’ International Journal of Business Communication, 52(4): 452–478.