Pathophysiological Discussion: One scholarly article must be cited using APA format. The textbook may also be used as a secondary source. The reference list should be included with the summary of the article. The patient is suffering from Bipolar. (No plagiarism)
1. Discuss the current disease process: (Bipolar)
2. Discuss the etiology of the patient’s illness: (Bipolar)
3. Note the complications that may occur with treatments and the patient’s overall prognosis:
4. Attach a research article pertaining to the diagnosis of a patient. Write a summary about the article and include a reference list:
5. Stage of Development: (Erikson’s Stage of Development, describe the current stage of the client and previous stages that the client may not have successfully completed) Client is 21 years old.
6. Support System