Assignment 3: Initial Coding
Due Week 6 and worth 60 points
In this assignment, you will generate the initial coding for the initial GridView control and image files.
Tip: Reference pages 262 to 272 of the Android Boot Camp textbook when completing this assignment.
At a minimum, you must complete the following for this assignment:
- Add a GridView Control.
- Add the ImageView control and Image files.
- Create an Array for the images.
Compile a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Provide the screen shots of the GridView control screen along with the developed code. Tip: See Figures 7-3 to 7-6 on pages 265 to 268 of the Android Boot Camp textbook.
- Provide a screenshot of the ImageView control and Image files along with the developed code. Tip: See Figures 7-7 to 7-9 on pages 269 to 279 of the Android Boot Camp textbook.
- Provide a screenshot of the Array for the images along with the developed code.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Develop applications capable of running on wireless or handheld devices.
- Describe and apply the different types of application models used to develop mobile software applications.