From a development team of one to two people to an enterprise-level team with multiple divisions, the topic of mobile development will eventually come up. In no less than five (5) pages address the tasks below:
- Compare & Contrast mobile applications vs websites.
- Research and discuss the importance of developing a mobile strategy.
- Discuss different system mobile functionalities.
- Explain the social aspect of mobile interfaces.
- Discuss two or three mobile application development myths.
- Argue the need for adaptive vs dedicated mobile websites.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Use at least five (5) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment
Below is how everyone will be assessed for this graded discussion:
1. Compared and contrasted mobile applications vs websites
2. Researched and discussed the importance of developing a mobile strategy.
3. Discussed different system mobile functionalities
4. Explained the social aspect of mobile interfaces
5. Discussed two or three mobile application development myths
6. Argued the need for adaptive vs dedicated mobile websites
7. Content is in rich descriptive details supported with quality research (Minimum 5 Sources) and properly formatted to APA.