Berry bug blaster is the company
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-gIpE8kxFPk The video explores how to conduct an effective needs analysis in order to determine what a comprehensive organizational training program should focus on.
Design a communications training program to improve your Virtual Organization’s communication process during your stated crisis.
Assemble your training plan in the format of your choice: a 1,150- to 1,400-word paper, a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes, or a 10-to 12-minute video, or another multimedia application of equivalent content.
- Identify three goals for your training program.
- What essential communication skills are required in order to effectively communicate during the crisis.
- List and describe at least three activities that will be used into the training program to reach the training’s three goals.
Incorporate the following components:
- What is a needs and task analysis? What role would they play in developing a comprehensive training program for your organization.
- What are some of the organization’s communication obstacles? What challenges do they cause?
- Explain what research methodologies that would be used to assess the organization’s training needs. Why would they be effective?
- How would you justify the cost of the training program? What would be the return on the investment (ROI) for the organization?
- Justify your choice of a training facilitator, internal or external, or both? What are the advantages and disadvantages of your selection?
- Select and describe the tools that will be used for assessing the training’s effectiveness.
- Predict the short- (18 months) and long-term (3 years) outcomes of the training program.
Include a minimum of six sources of which four are academic sources. Consider using textbooks/resources that you have used in your degree program. Most textbooks are not academic sources because they are not peer-reviewed.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.