Lowe Ridge has budgeted its activity for December according to the following information:
1. Sales at $500,000, all for cash.
2. Budgeted depreciation for December is $12,500.
3. The cash balance at December 1 was $57,000.
4. Selling and administrative expenses are budgeted at $35,000 for December and are paid for in cash.
5. The planned merchandise inventory on December 31 and December 1 is $25,000.
6. The invoice cost for merchandise purchases represents 60% of the sales price. All purchases are paid in cash.
How much are the budgeted cash disbursements for December?