To help you prepare:
In the second part of your Action Research Project essay, you will include a complete literature review of your topic. Remember, the topic of your research must relate directly to the content of your MSED specialization in reading
Part B: Literature Review and Revised Research Question(s) Write 3 pages using APA style and references.
Develop a review of the literature that responds to the following questions below:
- In your evaluation of the literature, what relationships did you find among various research studies and existing theories and how did this relate to your own research question?
- What did you learn about your research question during the literature review and how did the literature help you refine, reframe, or validate your research question?
- What is your revised or validated research question(s) based on your literature review?
- What research method will you be using based on your research question? Include a rationale for your research method based on information from your course text.
- What contribution to your educational setting; and, to the extent possible within the confines of your research study, the greater educational community, do you hope to make after completing your study?
View Assignment attachment and copy part A draft.