Create and embed a code pen for your colleagues solving the problems listed below.
TIP: When creating a code pen, You don’t need a DOCTYPE on or structuring tags. Just put here what you would normally put in the
Put the CSS in the CSS panel of the pen. Please embed rather than link to so we can see it here.
TIP: To embed, click “Embed” at the bottom right after creating your pen and copy the code. Then in Canvas, when posting your reply, click “HTML Editor” and paste the code.
- List a table of contents with three chapters and three subsections in each chapter using an ordered list and list-style-type. Use a descendent selector to style the subsections lists. Ex:
- Style four lines of text enclosed by
<p>,four different ways using no more than three classes of CSS (info at W3Schools (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.). For example:
- two paragraphs have green text
- one paragraph has red text
- one paragraph has green bold text
- one has uncolored (black) bold type