In this course IT448, You have to develop and mini project based on the following instructions and you have to submit it by end of week 13.
1. Project will be individual (each student will submit a completely different app)
2. A small mobile application using Android or iOS, the application idea chosen by each student individually.
3. Identical Projects will get zero marks for both projects (if the change in only colors and text, projects must be with different ideas or different implementation).
4. The app must not have less than 3 activities.
5. At least two topics (from chapters 5,6,7,8) must be covered in the project like using sensors, battery or maps etc.
You have to submit a word document which consists of source code and apk file in compressed format and the screen shots and description of your topic.
The project file submitted by the students should be having the following items:
1. Complete Source Code (xCode or Android Studio Project Folder)
2. Small Description of Apps feature (max 2 pages)
3. App’s final Executable file (.apl or .apk)
4. Screen Snapshots (all in one word/pdf file) ( Optional )
5. If you want anything else by your students to submit, you can include it.
Hi,,,,I need the mini project with all instruction above please
important point (the steps from the book in attach not from the web)
I need simple app not proficcianal.
LEARNINGMOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT A Hands-on Guide to Building Apps with ms and Android JAKOB IVERSENMICHAEL EIERMAN