In Chapter 9 of the text, Creswell (2014) discusses Qualitative Procedures. He suggests ten aspects that distinguish qualitative research writing. Considering the salient aspects of qualitative writing as depicted in Example 9.1 in your text;
- Identify three of the most salient aspects of the ten distinguishing characteristics of qualitative writing.
- Discuss why these aspects were selected.
- Describe how the selected aspects relate to the evaluation and interpretation of criminal justice data and research findings.
- Explain why researchers would consider qualitative methods an artistic expression of formalized methodology.
- Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least five peer-reviewed sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.