I’m trying to learn for my Business class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
- APA or MLA Essay format, include all bibliography and references.
- Include the assignment page as a cover sheet.
- Double space your text. Use Times New Roman Font 12.
- ONLY WORD DOCUMENTS are accepted for this project as TURNITIN cannot evaluate other file formats. (Your score cannot exceed 25% on the originality check, if it does, it will be carefully evaluated.
- Grammar and spelling are part of the grade. Please, use the Writing Center if needed.
- Title:Please, include the name of your country, name of the company and the product you have selected as the title
- Headings: Use headings and subheadings to organize your assignment (review the rubric)
- Introduction and Conclusion: Developed an effective introduction to your research paper. An introduction should set and a thesis statement should be clearly defined. Your introduction should be intriguing and inviting.
- Data Resources: Use only resources that have been validated either by the government, a legitimate industry journal, erudite author, or an educational institution. DO NOT USE THE TEXTBOOK as a reference for this assignment.
- Include resources and references as requested in each assignment – Without proper quotes and references your paper will not be graded
- Every research paper must include 3-4 sources. Internet sources must be peer reviewed and legitimate or they will not be counted as valid.
Requirements: Review the grading rubric for specific scoring criteria.
Political, Economic, and Legal Systems:
International business is complicated because countries have different political, economic, and legal systems. They vary in their level of economic development and in their future economic growth. These differences have major implications for international business. They have a profound impact on the benefits, costs, and risks associated with doing business in different countries. As you research the Political, Economic, and Legal Systems, be sure you consider how they might affect the success of your business venture. Failure to consider the effect on your business venture will greatly reduce your points for this assignment. Review the grading rubric before submitting your work.
- What political system is in place in the country of choice, and how might it affect the introduction or distribution of your product?
- How may the economic system of this country affect the introduction, production, or importation of your product?
- What legal systems are in place, and how might it affect the success of your business venture?
- What evidence demonstrates whether this country is transitioning into a market-based economy or whether it has an established market-based economy and how does it affect production or distribution of your selected product or service?
- How might the issues you have identified, if any, be resolved to minimize your exposure to risk associated with introducing your product into this country?