Assessment 2 Assessment task: Written Assignment – Report Weighting: 70% Date/time/method of submission: . Word count or equivalent: 2500 words (+/-10%) Assessment Briefing: Consider how copyrights are exploited in a visual context. Research and source a television or online advertisement of your choice and analyse the following:
1. How is the music used? Is it foregrounded or underscored?
2. Has the original recording been adapted in any way e.g. have the lyrics been changed to reflect the product?
3. What emotive effects are the producers hoping to achieve?
4. Can you suggest an alternative piece of music and why?
5. Appendices to the report must include a screenshot of the advert and the copyright information relevant to the recording used.
The post How is the music used? Is it foregrounded or underscored? appeared first on Accredited Research Writers.