Assignment 4: Global Education Workshop, Part 2Due Week 8 and worth 200 points
In Part 2 of the Global Education Workshop, you will finalize the components of the workshop so that you are able to create a workshop design document/research paper that structures the sequence of activities and content of your module. Select any lesson planning tool that works for you or create a special format for this project. Keep in mind your audience and the policy issues that may be important in the community. Be sure to include an evaluation strategy and resources for your participants to explore.
Write an 8-10 page paper in which you:
- Finalize all the requirements from Part 1 of the Workshop Project
- Create a logical and comprehensive design document that governs the conduct of the workshop.
- Establish a list of resources for the workshop participants.
- Determine the effectiveness of the workshop via an evaluation method.
- Integrate current and relevant policy issues into the workshop.
- Include 5 peer-reviewed references from the previous five years.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Formulate conceptual frameworks about global education policy and practice.
- Illustrate how teachers engaged in global education assist one another to become more effective instructors.
- Build a meaningful, professional-quality, course project that demonstrates an understanding of how policy issues impact higher education.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in leadership in global education.
- Write clearly and concisely about leadership in global education using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.