Forum Question: (You must read this week’s Chapter in order to respond to these questions efficiently)
(Answer each bullet point):
- Identify a sociological topic of interest to you.
- Discuss how each of the six qualitative field research paradigms (discussed in this week’s Lesson and covered more comprehensively in Babbie’s Chapter 10) could be used to study this topic you have chosen.
- How does the role of the researcher vary across each paradigm?
- Are some paradigms better suited for certain topics – provide an example?
- Which paradigm(s) raise the biggest ethical concerns and why?
300 words with 2 reference APA format