I need a one-two page explanatory document to accompany a job announcement. Please see attached leadership table and course materials.
Step 5: Explanatory Document
- In the same document, create a title page with the course name and number, project name and team member names. Below the Job Announcement:
- Write the explanatory document using Times New Roman, 12” font, double-spaced with headings that explains:
- How and why the job announcement reflects the themes and specific readings from week 1 and week 2.
- The reasoning for the choice of language used in the job announcement. Be specific.
- Make sure the responses to these requirements provide support for the reasoning and conclusions from the course material. When using source material, in-text citations and associated references in a reference list must exist.