To successfully complete this discussion,
- Choose two of the following disorders to discuss with your peers:
- Tourette’s disorder/syndrome
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Conduct disorder
- Separation anxiety disorder
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Amnestic disorders
- Discuss the following as related to the disorders you chose:
- Discuss the symptoms and the available demographic and historical data.
- Analyze the differences and similarities between your chosen disorders to other similar illness/diagnosis.
- Discuss the ethical implications of why it is important to understand the symptoms of disorders in general and to not diagnose without having a plethora of knowledge about the patient and a license to practice.
- Describe the role of the environment on managing behaviors to the disorder you have chosen.
- Evaluate the impact of the family in managing a loved one suffering from the disorder you choose.
Post your initial response of 300 words or more