For your assignment this week, you will design a diversity scorecard. The diversity scorecard enables an organization to measure the success of its D&I initiatives to the goals set forth by the diversity council.
Taking the diversity goals created by your diversity council in Week 6, please design a diversity scorecard. Be sure to include the following elements in your diversity scorecard:
- Provide a discussion of the D&I goals set forth by your diversity council.
- Determine who will own the diversity scorecard, and then explain why.
- Identify the audience for which this scorecard will target.
- Discuss the categories of the scorecard.
- Identify the metrics that will be used.
- Develop guidelines and procedures for collecting data.
Some of the resources available for this week can aid you in completing this assignment.
Support your assignment with at least three scholarly or professional resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including seminal articles, may be included.
Length: 3-5 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.