Resources: Ch. 2-4 of Forensic Science
As a criminalist, you have been asked to speak to a group of police academy students who want to learn more about crime scene investigation.
Write a 1,050- to 2,100-word APA formatted academic paper in which you address the following in the same manner as you would address the group of students:
- Identify the procedures and responsibilities associated with crime scene evaluation.
- Describe the procedures for securing and searching the crime scene to include crime scene safety.
- Describe the preservation and collection of physical evidence.
- Identify the tools needed to collect and process evidence at a crime scene.
- Identify methods of recording the crime scene.
Format your resources consistent with APA guidelines.Rember to cite and list your source material.