The CIO of the company you chose in Week One, has asked you to create a PowerPoint® informational presentation. The audience for this week’s presentation will be a group of department managers within the company.
The objectives of this presentation are to:
- Explain why risk, risk analysis, and prioritization of a company’s risks are some of the best methods to reduce threats in vulnerability management.
- Identify the major components of contingency planning.
- Define and explain what makes up the process called “vulnerability management.”
- Explain several options that can be taken when severe risk is found in the area of incidence response.
Create an 8- to 10-slide PowerPoint® informational presentation, including the following:
- Content for each of the objectives
- Speaker’s notes
- References used to support your presentation, including a minimum of two outside academic references in addition to course textbooks and videos