1. Use of APA Formatting (American Psychological Association).
2. A short narrative summarizing the character’s problems and concerns (his/her primary complaints).
3. A brief history of the character’s education, family, work, and behavior problems, etc..
a. living arrangements, social contacts and the state of his/her relationship with family and close friends/significant others involved.
4. Use the DSM-5 Checklist from the textbook to support your claim.
a. Describe the character’s situation and your conclusions using the definitions and terms provided by the textbook. Use it as a guide to outline your paper, but do not plagiarize.
b. Include any available assessments or analysis presented in the book/movie. You are welcome to disagree with them, but be sure to state your reasoning, if you do. If none are available, see number 5
5. Include a detailed description of your impressions of the character’s situation/symptoms/diagnosis*** using the definitions of mental disorders provided in the text and class discussions. This showcases your understanding of the course content and relates strongly to your overall grade.
a. What data in the movie/book supports your impressions? Include evidence that supports your claim and explain why it’s important.
b. Is there any information that contradicts your impressions? If present, include evidence that might counter your claim. Why do you think it’s insufficient?
6. Basic treatment recommendations – are there any psychological interventions that the textbook suggests for this character?
Character analysis including psychological diagnosis
Click Here To Download
The post Character analysis appeared first on AssignmentHub.