Write a 3000-word essay on Changing Ideals of Womanhood in Claude McKay’s Home to Harlem.
Using black feminist theory show how gender, race, and prostitution are employed by the writer to reflect the changing ideals of womanhood during the Harlem Renaissance.
The main research question is: evaluating the extent to which the women characters conform to stereotypes of black women in the time period.
1. The paper should be 100% original, no plagiarism.
2. Use the attached bibliogrpahy or some of it and add some from your own research.
3. The paper should be at least 3000 words, double spaced, MLA style, Times New Roman 12.
4. If you are not a literature specialist, please do not apply.
5. You must be familiar with the novel.
6. Paper should be completed on Saturday, November 25th 8 am EST time.