A crucial and difficult component of budgeting is planning for expenses within the available resources.
Based on the information collected in Clinical Field Experience A, create an annual budget for the small group using a digital spreadsheet (e.g., Excel) to allocate funds to the selected group. Base this budget on both current and anticipated expenditures and revenues.
Include the following components in your budget:
- Current budget revenue and expenditures.
- Proposed revenue and expenditures.
- For line items that are increasing or decreasing significantly, include an explanation for the increase or decrease, supported by data you obtained through the needs assessment survey or interview.
- Strategies demonstrating line items you would adjust if you do not receive the funds you are requesting.
Write a 250-500 word rationale for the budget, addressing the following:
- How this group operates to support the school’s mission and vision
- Justification of how the requested expenditures will support the school’s priorities and goals and promote continuous school improvement
- Strategies to build organizational capacity to rely less on school funding
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite Technical Support Articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.