Research two or three career paths of interest in your prospective field. In 750-1,000 words, include the following:
- Labor market and availability (e.g., location)
- Income range
- Education/training needed
- Job availability
- Future stability
- Time Demands
- Challenges (e.g., burnout propensity)
- Opportunities for advancement
- Does it match your skill level?
- Does it align with your personality? Value system?
- Summarize which path best suits you and your career choices. Explain why.
- Discuss any surprising factors surrounding the career paths of your prospective field.
At least two to three scholarly, peer reviewed sources published within the last five years are required for this assignment.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
The career path are: Mental Health Specialist, Forensic Interviewer in Los Angeles or California
My degree that i am obtaining is a masters in psychology