As a security architect, write a paper that addresses the questions below. Be sure to explain the process and steps you would use, as appropriate.
- What is the difference between software testing and website vulnerability and security assessments?
- How would you perform a website vulnerability and security assessment?
- How can you use planned attacks to identify vulnerabilities?
- How can you spot vulnerabilities in back-end systems and Structured Query Language (SQL) databases?
- How would you prepare a vulnerability and security assessment report?
- Your paper should be 2-3 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- You must include a minimum of two (2) credible sources and information from the textbook to support your writing.
- Your paper must follow University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate.
- You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check.
Harwood, M. (2016). Internet security: How to defend against attackers on the web (2nd ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning. ISBN-13: 9781284090550