Answer the 8 questions below, each question minimum of 150-200 words. Must be in APA format, please identify the questions on paper. Cannot accept more than 5% plagiarism, it will be submitted to TurnItIn. If you are referencing please do in-text citations.
References: Jacobs, F. R., Chase, R. (2013). Operations and Supply Chain Management, 14th Edition. McGraw-Hill Learning Solutions. VitalBook file.
very important notes
- Feel free to use more than one reference.
- Very very important, make sure you don’t fully reference answers, they must also have examples.
Ch. 4: Project Management
- How do companies go about designing products and services?
- What are some of the issues with product and services design?
- What are some of the differences in designing products for manufacturing and services?
- Which characteristics must a project have for critical path scheduling to be applicable? What types of projects have been subjected to critical path analysis?
Ch. 25: Operations Consulting
- What is operations consulting and how can it help firms to become more efficient?
- What are some of the tools used by operations consultants?
- How can one execute the tools of operations consulting to improve business processes?
- What does it take to be a good consultant? Is this the career for you?