The air cargo system consists of everything related to air cargo and the air cargo industry: aircraft, aircraft roller and locking systems, terminals, ground handling equipment, personnel, documentation, and regulations. You are to analyze a surface cargo system. Please consider the other four modes of transportation discussed in Module 2 which are air transportation, railroad transportation, motor Freight, and ship or water transportation.
Note: Please number and state each requirement, and give each answer its own separate paragraph(s).
- Provide a brief synopsis of the Surface Cargo System you picked.
- Compare the Air Cargo System components to your Surface Cargo System components.
- Describe in detail similar Components and different components.
- Consider the management concerns of incorporating intermodal operations between the two systems.
The paper should include a minimum of 500 words, not including references or cover page. Be Specific on the details and ensure the entire paper flows.
Observe written assignment formatting requirements listed below.
· Times New Roman font
· 12-pt font size
· double-spaced text
· Number pages
· Two references must be scholarly, peer-reviewed, and from reputable sources.
· Apply current APA style rules.
Upon submission, your paper will automatically be evaluated through Turnitin for originality. Ensure your work is entirely your own and cite your sources!