You are to create an agenda for the training and a memo with bullet points to present the statistical analysis of the initial data. The memo should include an explanation of each of the statistical results. In particular, you should be able to explain what the results mean to the facility.
Determine the percentages of the following:
- Percent who responded with a 5 (Great) on “Overall impression of the visit”
- Percent who responded with a 2 (Fair) or 1 (Poor) on “Overall impression of the visit”
- Percent who responded with a 5 (Great) on “Willingness to return”
- Percent who responded with less than 5 on “Willingness to return”
- In the area of “Facility and Convenience,” which indicator had the highest percentage of 5 (Great) responses? Which had the lowest?
- In the area of “Staff,” which indicator had the highest percentage of 5 (Great) responses? Which had the lowest?
What is the mean waiting time in the reception area?
What is the mean waiting time to see a healthcare professional?
Microsoft Word has many memo templates. In your memo, be sure to address each statistical analysis and what it means to the facility. Why ask these questions? How could the data be used for quality improvement?
NOTE – APA formatting, and proper grammar, punctuation, and form required.
An agenda can set the tone for a meeting. It is an important tool to ensure meetings are staying on track and meeting all of the objectives. Create a detailed meeting agenda for a meeting you will hold with your supervisor and fellow department heads discussing your findings (Hint: Microsoft Word has many agenda templates).
Make sure to include the following in the agenda:
- Explain each statistical example
- How that data would be used
- The majority of the agenda should be focused on data analysis and its use in QI plans