Please read requirements carefully:
1. Some reading materials attached.
2. 8 full pages
3. twelve references, with at least ten scholarly references. support thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; in-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list.
For the Portfolio Project option, well-written paper will contain an analysis of the elements of effective organizations. Analysis should address the following:
- Describe the components necessary for an effective organizational structure, evaluating how the structure may differ when working in a global or domestic organization.
- Evaluate communication strategies needed for effective organizations
- Examine the decision-making and problem-solving processes needed for effective organizations
- Suggest a leadership approach that could contribute to organizational effectiveness and justify your choice
Your well-written paper must adhere to the following parameters:
- 8 full pages in length, not including the title and reference pages
- Supported by twelve references, with at least ten scholarly references. Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; in-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list
- Demonstrates strong or adequate knowledge of effective organizations; correctly represents knowledge from the readings and sources.
- The Portfolio includes all of the required components, as specified in the assignment.
- Demonstrates strong or adequate critical analysis of effective organizations.
- Demonstrates strong or adequate synthesis and evaluation of course concepts in effective organizations.
- Demonstrates strong or adequate thought and insight in decision making regarding leadership.
- Cites and integrates at least 12 credible sources.
- Sources well or adequately chosen to provide substance and perspectives on the issue; knowledge from the course linked properly to source material.
- Project is clearly organized, well written, and in proper essay format including an introduction, body, and conclusion. Conforms to project requirements.
- Strong sentence and paragraph structure; few or no minor errors in grammar and spelling; appropriate writing style; clear and concise with no unsupported comments.