Upon successful completion of this discussion, you will be able to:
- Identify a set of technology issues or concerns associated with a real-world information technology infrastructure.
- Explore potential solutions to varying types of real-life technology issues in the business environment.
- Design a solution that will resolve an identified technology issue.
- Demonstrate the ability to use appropriate communication strategies to convey a solution to a real-life technology issue.
- Conduct initial research into your selected topic using several authoritative sources from the university library, texts from the program, and other course materials.
- Using the discussion link below, respond to the following prompts:
- Provide an overview of your project topic (), including your reasoning for the selection of the topic.
- Include a brief description of the problem you have discovered and proposed ideas you may use to provide a solution.
- Your initial post should be a minimum of 300 words.